Drainage Issues

Drainage issues

The Shire is responsible for the free flowing of water in drains and stormwater pits. If you notice a blocked drain or pit, or any damage to stormwater drains, click on the button below to notify us.

Rural Drain

To report an issue with a rural drain, please use the button below

Drainage – Rural Drain

For other drainage related requests, search by keyword or use the drop-down list on our customer request management system.