Request & Report It

To track an existing request, click on the button below.

Track My Request

If you know of something that needs to be addressed, please use the links below to inform us.

For any other request, click on the button below.

Report It

Issues not managed by the Shire

Please find below information regarding topics that the Shire does not handle.

Faulty Street Lights

To report a faulty street light, please contact Western Power:

  • via their website; or
  • phone 13 13 51.

Missed Property Bin

If your property bin was not emptied on your collection day, please call Cleanaway on 9587 4600.

Loan of an Animal Trap

Animal traps can be hired from Landcare SJ, located at 12 Paterson Street, Mundijong.

Traps can be hired for a period of 1 week (unless otherwise arranged). The cost is $20.00 per week with a $50.00 deposit.

Please visit the Landcare SJ website for further information or phone 9526 0012.

Report a Hoon / Antisocial behaviour

Local Government does not have the authority or power to enforce the road rules. The Western Australian Police Force (WAPOL) or Traffic Enforcement Group can assist with any queries or concerns you may have. 

Local Government does have the power to provide traffic and safety improvement methods such as slow points, rumble strips, signage, lighting, speed humps, guard rails etc. which can be a treatment to minimize speeding and hooning on roads. To have such measures installed on the road, the Local Government must undertake road safety and traffic studies, support from 2/3 of the residents directly affected; comply with the relevant agencies standard and to have funds allocated by Council or grants provided by the State Government

If you would like to report unlawful road user behaviour (i.e. antisocial / hoon) please visit the WA Police Force website.

Containers for Change

There are various locations within the Shire to take your containers for change.

Please visit the Containers for Change website to find one in your area.

Switch your thinking

Switch your thinking is a local government initiative, reducing emissions by promoting sustainable living.

To find out more about “ways to switch”, “upcoming events” or how to “get involved”, please visit their website.

Free Verge Plant Program

Landcare SJ, in partnership with the Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale, coordinate a Free Verge Plant Program.

The Free Verge Plant Program adds to the Shire’s Urban and Rural Forest Strategy – which aims at improving tree canopy and vegetation coverage within the Shire.

If you would like to find out more, please visit the Landcare SJ website or phone 9526 0012.

Needles / syringes

Used needles and syringes are occasionally found in parks and other public places, and this can be a concern for people who find them.

If you find a discarded needle and syringe in the community, please visit the HealthyWA website to find out what to do next.

Dividing Fences / Trees on Boundaries

To obtain information in relation to dividing fences or trees on boundaries, please click here to access the information provided by the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety.