Requesting a copy of existing health documents

If you require an effluent disposal plan or approval for an existing system at your property, you can put in an application to request a copy. Depending on the age of the property not all documents may be available. It is recommended that you contact our Environmental Health Services prior to determine if the documents are available.

Lodging an Application for plans or documents of your existing system

For further information, please contact Health Services on 9526 1111 or by email