WA Police

For life-threatening or time critical emergencies:

  • call 000
  • for the hearing/speech impaired call TTY 106

Only use the 000/106 emergency service when an immediate response is required, to contact police while a crime is happening or if someone is in immediate danger.

Before you call 000 or (TTY) 106, decide which emergency service you need:

  • Police; St John Ambulance; or Department of Fire and Emergency Services (DFES).

For non-emergency situations (police assistance):

  • call police on 131 444
  • for the hearing/speech impaired call TTY 106

You may be required to attend your local police station, however, the operator may be able to provide information to you or take an incident report from you on the phone.

Mundijong Police Station
1445 Mundijong Road, Mundijong WA 6123

Crime Stoppers

Call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or make an online report to provide information about any criminal activity and in some cases a reward may be issued. You can remain anonymous.

Crime Stoppers is staffed between 7am and 11pm weekdays and 8am to 8pm on weekends, but online reports can be made at any time.

What to report to the WA Police

The Police rely on reports from the community about where crime and suspicious activity are occurring. Police patrols are most often targeted in line with reports from the public and the Police can only respond and assist where they are given reasonable detail about the nature and timing of an incident or ongoing issue. For more information on how to make a report go to WA Police-Report a crime.