Change of address

To notify the Shire of a change of address, please use the button below

Change of Address Notification

Interim Notice Enquiries

Please use the button below to make an enquiry

Interim and Rate Notice Enquiry

Pay my rates

To arrange to pay your rates via a formal direct debit, please use the button below

Pay my Rates

Pensioner and Seniors Rebate

If you own and occupy your property as your ordinary place of residence on 1 July of the current financial year, you are eligible to apply for a rebate or deferment of your rates and emergency services levy.

To be eligible for a rebate, please register with the Water Corporation.

For a general enquiry, please use the button below

Pensioner and Seniors Rebate