Report an Emergency

In a life threatening emergency dial 000.

When you call Triple Zero (000):


  • Do you want Police, Fire or Ambulance?
  • Stay calm, don't shout, speak slowly and clearly.
  • Tell us exactly where to come. Give an address or location.

Police assistance when not an emergency

Phone 131 444 and:

  • Press 1 if you require a police officer to attend an incident now.
  • Press 2 to report an incident that does not require immediate police attendance or for general information.

More information is available at the WA Police website

State Emergency Service

Phone 132 500 or visit the State Emergency Service website.

Request & Report It

If there is a non-urgent issue you wish to bring to the Shire's attention, please visit our Request and Report It portal here.