Lot 35 and 36 Abernethy Road, Oakford
Public notice regarding Lot 35 and 36 Abernethy Road, Oakford.
Lot 35 and 36 on Abernethy Road in Oakford are approved for use as a Transport Depot, strictly for the following activities:
- Stockpiling of landscaping goods including sand topsoil, stone aggregate and other materials of a similar nature for landscaping.
- Transferring of liquid waste from one vehicle to another.
- Storing, fueling and maintaining vehicles and equipment associated with those activities.
Access to the site
Large vehicles (trucks) must access the site via a private road on Lot 6 King Road, Oakford.
Hours of operation
Business operating hours are restricted to Monday to Friday from 7am to 5pm and Saturday’s from 7am to 12 noon.
We may investigate reports of:
- Truck movements that are resulting in excessive noise.
- Alternative road(s) being used to access the site.
Reports can be made by emailing Click here to email.
If you have any questions about the site that do not relate to the above activities, you should contact the Department of Water and Environmental Regulation. They have established a community update page on their website that includes a Frequently Asked Questions section.