New and Revised Local Planning Policies
Draft Local Planning Policies for public comment.
Closed: 19 February 2018 5:00pm
Planning & Development (Local Planning Schemes) Regulations 2015
Public Notification - New and Revised Local Planning Policies
New Draft LPPs
Revised Draft LPPs
Further at this meeting, Council also resolved to rescind the following Local Planning Policies
- LPP 18 Final Subdivision Clearance - Form 2
- LPP 21 Management Plans
- LPP 29 Mundijong Planning Framework
- LPP 35 (Interim) Residential Development
- LPP 43 Hazards and Natural Disasters
- LPP 44 Cardup Business Park Planning Framework
- LPP 57 Housing Diversity
- LPP 68 Sustainability Assessment
- LPP 69 Doley Road Precinct Planning Framework
The rescinded Local Planning Polices can be viewed on the current Planning Policies page of our website.
The new and revised draft Local Planning Policies are available for public comment here on our website or at the Shire’s Administration Building at 6 Paterson Street, Mundijong between 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
Should you wish to provide comment please address your correspondence to 6 Paterson Street, Mundijong WA 6123 or Click here to email prior to Monday, 19 February 2018.
K R Donohoe
Chief Executive Officer