New Shire website project
Help the Shire build a new website and make it easier for visitors to our website find the information they need as quickly as possible.
With community input, the Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale is building a new website that is customer-focused that better meets the needs of our residents and stakeholders.
The Shire undertook a community survey and reference group with feedback taken into account for the new website.
Why is the Shire building a new website?
Our current website has limited functionality for creating online processes or services to allow residents to have timely and efficient interactions with us. With the new website we want to make it easier for visitors to our website to find the information they need as quickly as possible.
The new website will also integrate with our organisation technology solution, Technology One (One Council) to improve our internal processes and systems.
When will the new website go live?
The aim is for the new website to go live by mid-October 2019.
How much is the Shire spending on the new website?
In the 2018-19 Budget, the Council endorsed $60,000 to deliver a new website.
How can I provide feedback and input for the new website?
You can provide input and feedback on the Shire’s new website via the following ways:
- Complete an online survey here. Online Survey opens on Tuesday, 18 June 18 and closes on Monday, 1 July.
- Complete a hard copy survey, available at the Shire’s administration building – 6 Paterson Street, Mundijong. Surveys must be completed by Monday, July 1.
- Register to attend a Community Reference Group workshop.
The workshop will focus on:
- Examples of other local government website you like
- What you would like to see included on our new website
- What you would like to our new website to look like
- How you would like to be able to access or find information
When: Thursday 4 July
Time: 5.30pm – 7pm
Where: Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale, Civic Centre, 6 Paterson Street, Mundijong