Have your say on matters currently out for public comment.
Public notices that have recently been advertised.
- Jarrahdale Entry Statement
- Notice of Special Council Meeting - June 27
- Citrus Wasp - Public Notice
- Town Planning Scheme No. 2 – Amendment No. 205
- Town Planning Scheme No. 2 – Amendment No. 203
- Construction works to commence on Byford Dog Park
- Notice of Special Council Meeting
- Notice of Special Council Meeting - Wednesday 1 May 2019
- Briggs Park Oval Scheduled Power Outage
- Notice of Special Council Meeting - Thursday 18 April 2019
- Direct debit payments scheduled 19 April 2019 (Good Friday).
- New date – Access and Inclusion Advisory Committee Meeting
- Temporary Road Closure at the Intersection of Doley Road and Abernethy Road
- Safety improvement works on Mead Street, between Warrington Road and Gordin Way
- Mundijong Road made safer with new guard rail installed
- Change of date - Economic Development Advisory Committee 27 May 2019
- Feral fish found in Byford by the Scarp Lake to be eradicated
- Notice of Footpath Installation on Keirnan Street, between the Railway Line and Tinspar Avenue
- Proposed Volunteer Bush Fire Brigades Local Law 2018 - Public Notice
- Town Planning Scheme No. 2 – Amendment No. 193
- Ordinary Council Meeting (OCM)/Committee Meeting Dates for 2019
- Town Planning Scheme No.2 - Amendment No.195
- Lot 35 and 36 Abernethy Road, Oakford
- Town Planning Scheme No. 2 – Amendment No. 199
- Town Planning Scheme No.2 - Amendment No. 187
- Proposed Fast Food/Take Away Shop (McDonalds) – Lot 906 Kardan Boulevard, Byford
Find out about submitting a petition to Council; including what is a petition, how should it be worded, who should sign a petition, how Council considers petitions, Standing Orders Local Law and an example of a petition.
How can we better plan for people to be able to maintain a high quality of life, as they grow older?
Residents had the opportunity to provide feedback on the level of services, activities and facilities available in the Shire.
During this year, the Shire will develop a plan to engage local sporting groups and individuals in fitness related activities; we encourage you to share your views.
Take the online survey and contribute to the Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale's Local Area Cycling and Walking Plan.
Help the Shire build a new website and make it easier for visitors to our website find the information they need as quickly as possible.