Have your say on matters currently out for public comment.
Public notices that have recently been advertised.
- Economic Development Advisory Committee (EDAC) Meeting Dates 2018
- Town Planning Scheme No.2 - Amendment No. 187
- Results of Election of Shire President, Deputy Shire President and Councillors
- Proposed Fast Food/Take Away Shop (McDonalds) – Lot 906 Kardan Boulevard, Byford
- Approved Town Planning Scheme Amendment No. 200
The future is bright for Serpentine Jarrahdale. We’d like to know what you think it should look like.
Be involved in the preparation of an Urban Forest Strategy for the Shire, take the online survey or attend a workshop to have your say!
During this year, the Shire will develop a plan to support local equine businesses and groups; we encourage you to share your views.
During this year, the Shire will develop a plan to engage local sporting groups and individuals in fitness related activities; we encourage you to share your views.
Your opportunity to help make their community a safer place to live by contributing to a new strategy to mitigate potential risks and hazards.