Have your say on matters currently out for public comment.
Public notices that have recently been advertised.
- Tender - Thomas Road Shared Path
- Integrated Water Management Strategy
- Speed Zone Changes within Shire
- Minor Strategic Review - Strategic Community Plan
- Jarrahdale Entry Statement
- Notice of Special Council Meeting - June 27
- Citrus Wasp - Public Notice
- Town Planning Scheme No. 2 – Amendment No. 205
- Town Planning Scheme No. 2 – Amendment No. 203
- Notice of Special Council Meeting
- Notice of Special Council Meeting - Wednesday 1 May 2019
- Briggs Park Oval Scheduled Power Outage
- Notice of Special Council Meeting - Thursday 18 April 2019
- Direct debit payments scheduled 19 April 2019 (Good Friday).
- New date – Access and Inclusion Advisory Committee Meeting
- Temporary Road Closure at the Intersection of Doley Road and Abernethy Road
- Safety improvement works on Mead Street, between Warrington Road and Gordin Way
- Mundijong Road made safer with new guard rail installed
- Change of date - Economic Development Advisory Committee 27 May 2019
- Feral fish found in Byford by the Scarp Lake to be eradicated
- Notice of Footpath Installation on Keirnan Street, between the Railway Line and Tinspar Avenue
- Proposed Volunteer Bush Fire Brigades Local Law 2018 - Public Notice
- Town Planning Scheme No. 2 – Amendment No. 193
- Ordinary Council Meeting (OCM)/Committee Meeting Dates for 2019
- Town Planning Scheme No.2 - Amendment No.195
- Lot 35 and 36 Abernethy Road, Oakford
- Town Planning Scheme No. 2 – Amendment No. 199
- Town Planning Scheme No.2 - Amendment No. 187
- Proposed Fast Food/Take Away Shop (McDonalds) – Lot 906 Kardan Boulevard, Byford
Find out about submitting a petition to Council; including what is a petition, how should it be worded, who should sign a petition, how Council considers petitions, Standing Orders Local Law and an example of a petition.
Public Comment -
Draft Local Planning Strategy
Draft Local Planning Scheme No. 3
Residents had the opportunity to provide feedback on the level of services, activities and facilities available in the Shire.
During this year, the Shire will develop a plan to engage local sporting groups and individuals in fitness related activities; we encourage you to share your views.
Take the online survey and contribute to the Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale's Local Area Cycling and Walking Plan.
Help the Shire build a new website and make it easier for visitors to our website find the information they need as quickly as possible.