Have your say on matters currently out for public comment.
- Draft Public Art Strategy and Public Art Masterplan
- Metropolitan Region Scheme Amendment 1335/57 – Bush Forever Omnibus 3 (South)
- Metropolitan Region Scheme Amendment 1353/57 – Lot 33 Hopkinson Road, Cardup
- Application for a Neighbourhood Centre Development – Lot 9504 Briggs Road, Byford
- Have your say on Westport
Public notices that have recently been advertised.
- Jarrahdale Entry Statement - Request for Proposals
- Draft Management Plan – Darling Downs Trail Network Reserves
- Public Places and Local Government Property Local Law
- Notice of Special Council Meeting - Wednesday 1 May 2019
- Briggs Park Oval Scheduled Power Outage
- Notice of Special Council Meeting - Thursday 18 April 2019
- Direct debit payments scheduled 19 April 2019 (Good Friday).
- New date – Access and Inclusion Advisory Committee Meeting
- Temporary Road Closure at the Intersection of Doley Road and Abernethy Road
- Safety improvement works on Mead Street, between Warrington Road and Gordin Way
- Mundijong Road made safer with new guard rail installed
- Change of date - Economic Development Advisory Committee 27 May 2019
- Feral fish found in Byford by the Scarp Lake to be eradicated
- Lot 1 Evelyn Street, Mundijong – Expressions of Interest – Property Leasing
- Notice of Footpath Installation on Keirnan Street, between the Railway Line and Tinspar Avenue
- Proposed Volunteer Bush Fire Brigades Local Law 2018 - Public Notice
- Town Planning Scheme No. 2 – Amendment No. 193
- Ordinary Council Meeting (OCM)/Committee Meeting Dates for 2019
- Town Planning Scheme No.2 - Amendment No.195
- Lot 35 and 36 Abernethy Road, Oakford
- Town Planning Scheme No. 2 – Amendment No. 199
- Town Planning Scheme No.2 - Amendment No. 187
- Proposed Fast Food/Take Away Shop (McDonalds) – Lot 906 Kardan Boulevard, Byford
Find out about submitting a petition to Council; including what is a petition, how should it be worded, who should sign a petition, how Council considers petitions, Standing Orders Local Law and an example of a petition.
The future is bright for Serpentine Jarrahdale. We’d like to know what you think it should look like.
How can we better plan for people to be able to maintain a high quality of life, as they grow older?
Residents had the opportunity to provide feedback on the level of services, activities and facilities available in the Shire.
During this year, the Shire will develop a plan to engage local sporting groups and individuals in fitness related activities; we encourage you to share your views.
Take the online survey and contribute to the Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale's Local Area Cycling and Walking Plan.