Have your say on matters currently out for public comment.
Public notices that have recently been advertised.
- Lot 1 Evelyn Street, Mundijong – Expressions of Interest – Property Leasing
- Notice of Road Rehabilitation works on Soldiers Road
- Notice of Footpath Installation on Keirnan Street, between the Railway Line and Tinspar Avenue
- Proposed Volunteer Bush Fire Brigades Local Law 2018 - Public Notice
- Town Planning Scheme No. 2 – Amendment No. 193
- Ordinary Council Meeting (OCM)/Committee Meeting Dates for 2019
- Installation of New Bus Shelters
- Town Planning Scheme No.2 - Amendment No.195
- Lot 35 and 36 Abernethy Road, Oakford
- Town Planning Scheme No. 2 – Amendment No. 199
- Town Planning Scheme No.2 - Amendment No. 187
- Proposed Fast Food/Take Away Shop (McDonalds) – Lot 906 Kardan Boulevard, Byford
Find out about submitting a petition to Council; including what is a petition, how should it be worded, who should sign a petition, how Council considers petitions, Standing Orders Local Law and an example of a petition.
The future is bright for Serpentine Jarrahdale. We’d like to know what you think it should look like.
How can we better plan for people to be able to maintain a high quality of life, as they grow older?
Residents had the opportunity to provide feedback on the level of services, activities and facilities available in the Shire.
During this year, the Shire will develop a plan to engage local sporting groups and individuals in fitness related activities; we encourage you to share your views.
Take the online survey and contribute to the Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale's Local Area Cycling and Walking Plan.