Have your say on matters currently out for public comment.
Public notices that have recently been advertised.
- Notice of Intention to Levy Differential Rates and Minimum Payments
- Arts, Culture and Heritage Advisory Committee Meeting Dates 2018
- Economic Development Advisory Committee (EDAC) Meeting Dates 2018
- Town Planning Scheme No.2 - Amendment No. 187
- Results of Election of Shire President, Deputy Shire President and Councillors
- Proposed Fast Food/Take Away Shop (McDonalds) – Lot 906 Kardan Boulevard, Byford
- Approved Town Planning Scheme Amendment No. 200
Find out about submitting a petition to Council; including what is a petition, how should it be worded, who should sign a petition, how Council considers petitions, Standing Orders Local Law and an example of a petition.
The future is bright for Serpentine Jarrahdale. We’d like to know what you think it should look like.
The Draft Urban Forest Strategy will be released for advertising in May 2018.
During this year, the Shire will develop a plan to support local equine businesses and groups; we encourage you to share your views.
During this year, the Shire will develop a plan to engage local sporting groups and individuals in fitness related activities; we encourage you to share your views.