From time to time, the Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale will advertise tenders and expressions of interest for suitably qualified suppliers to provide goods and services.
How to Prepare Your Tender
After you have downloaded all of the tender documentation:
- take the time to read through it carefully
- ensure that you understand the requirements
- complete the offer in all respects and attach all your attachments
- make sure you have signed the offer form
- ensure that you have responded to all of the selection criteria
- lodge your tender before the deadline
The tender documentation will state the selection criteria that you are required to respond to. The tenderer who best demonstrates their ability to meet the criteria and their ability to carry out the service or provide goods may be awarded the contract.
Lodging Your Tender
Tenders are to be lodged in accordance with the instructions on the tender document you are referring to.
Canvassing of Elected Members may disqualify respondents from further consideration.
Closes: 3 April 2017 2:00pm