Byford on the Scarp Roadworks
Roadworks happening on various roads in the Byford on the Scarp area, between 21 March 2018 and 3 April 2018.
Roadworks throughout Byford on the Scarp
As part of the Council funded Road Construction Project, the Shire has appointed Downer Infrastructure, to undertake pavement repair works throughout Byford on the Scarp.
The proposed works will commence on 21 March 2018, and it is expected that works will be completed by 3 April 2018, weather permitting. Works will be commencing at 7:00am and completed each day by approximately 5:00pm.
Please see a list of the roads that will be repaired;
- Quiberon Link, between Vickers Pass and Bren Close
- Military Pass, between Benalla Crescent and 28m East
- Magazine Link, between Benalla Crescent and 36m East
- Bofors Lane, between Mortar Pass and 25m South
- Mortar Pass, between Benalla Crescent and 84m East
- Benalla Crescent, between Mortar Pass and 250m North
Residents are asked to please be aware of the traffic control affecting your street. If traffic control is not present as you exit your street, please exit with the traffic flow and with care.
The Shire apologises for any inconvenience caused and thanks you in advance for your co-operation.
If you require any further information, please contact Downer Group on 9365 9999.