About Ranger Services

Find out about how to contact our Rangers Team and how to lodge a service request.

Ranger Services page 640x280

Our Rangers provide various services to the community like

  • animal control
  • dealing with litter and illegal dumping of rubbish
  • control of parking in certain areas across the Shire
  • keeping an eye on illegal camping

If you have a matter you'd like to bring to the attention of our Rangers, please complete the Service Request Form below. If the matter is urgent, you can contact them on;

  • Rangers Services Team - *This number is monitored between 7am and 5pm Monday – Friday (excluding public holidays)

    Phone Work 9526 1136

Any life threatening or emergency situations should be reported immediately by calling 000.

On weekdays the Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale Ranger Services can be contacted by telephoning (08) 9526 1136 between 7am and 5pm.

During weekends and public holidays residents should call (08) 9526 1136, this number is available between 8.30am and 5pm callers should leave a detailed message and the Duty Ranger will return your call at their earliest opportunity or the next business day.

Outside normal business hours, residents should call 000 in the event of a life-threatening emergency e.g. dog attacks, stock on road.

Service Request Form

To lodge a service request download the fillable PDF form below, complete it, and return it to us. 

You can email your completed form to or deliver it to us in person or via post at 6 Paterson Street, Mundijong WA 6123.