How to lodge a Planning Application
Developments generally require some form of planning or building application.
Town Planning Scheme
Link to Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale Town Planning Scheme No.2 on the Department of Planning Website
Internal link to the Shire's Local Planning Policies
Items Requiring Planning Approval
The following are common items that require planning approval in Serpentine Jarrahdale.
- Development within the Jarrahdale Heritage and Townscape precincts and all heritage places or precincts.
- Variations to the Residential Design Codes, Local Planning Policies and the Town Planning Scheme.
- Development outside of the Building Envelope.
Application for Development Approval
Application for Development Approval (335 KB, pdf )
Application form to apply for development approval
- Visit the Shire office, we have a duty planner available each day
- Phone the Planning Services Team
- Complete a Request for Written Planning Advice Form and pay a small fee
Application for Written Planning Advice (632 KB, pdf )
Application form to request written planning advice