Food businesses are a staple of our local economy.
Our Environmental Health team routinely assess all food businesses within the Shire.
For more in-depth information about food safety, please visit the Department of Health website which is listed in the External Links below.
To register your interest in our Foodsafe / Healthy menu options program, please complete the below and one of our Environmental Health Officers will be in contact with you.
- Establish or Construct a Food Business (633 KB, pdf )
- Food Preparation in Residential Premises (113 KB, pdf )
- Food Labelling Requirements (94 KB, pdf )
- Guideline - Temporary Food Stall (771 KB, pdf )
- Guideline - Sausage Sizzles (97 KB, pdf )
- Salmonella (117 KB, pdf )
- Food Storage and Traceability (113 KB, pdf )
- Healthier Food Vendor Guide - Spring 2017 (435 KB, pdf )
- Construct or Alter a Food Premises (152 KB, pdf )
- Food Premises Notification / Registration Form (252 KB, PDF )
- Prepare and Sell Food from Residential Premises (208 KB, pdf )
- Application for a Collective Food Vendors Approval – Events (194 KB, pdf )
- Section 39 (Liquor Licensing) (121 KB, pdf )
- Trading in Public Places Licence (156 KB, pdf )
- Application Form - Request for Environmental Health Document Search (143 KB, pdf )