Search the Mundijong Public Library's online catalogue and learn about e-resources that are available for you to use. Including Overdrive, Borrow Box and Zinio.
You can use the Mundijong Library's Online Catalogue to:
- Search for items in the Library's collection
- Request items from other Libraries
- Check your details - including what you have on loan etc.
Click below to access the Online Catalogue:
State Library of Western Australia
For more information about other resources available in WA, you can search the State Library.
Many items listed on the State catalogue are held at other libraries around the state and you can request to borrow them through the Mundijong Library.
As a member of the Mundijong Library you have many e-resources available to you. Including Overdrive, Borrow Box and Zinio.
To access these resources you must be a member of a Public Library and have a pin attached to your Library record. Help is available from the Library staff to get set up and the Library even offers one on one instruction session!
RB Digital Magazines (formerly Zinio)
RB Digital is a premium digital magazine service available to Mundijong Library members, you can have e-magazines delivered right to your PC, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
Libby eBook and eAudiobook
Libby is a eBook and eAudiobook service that is available to Mundijong Library members, you can browse the collection, borrow and enjoy reading or listening on your computer, tablet, smartphone or e-Reader device.
Borrowbox is an app that enables Mundijong Library member to brows and borrow eBooks and eAudiobooks on your Apple or Android device.
A video-based how-to training resource, Atomic Training opens up unlimited access to thousands of short videos covering more than 500 of today's most popular software applications on both PCs and Macs.
- All the latest offerings — Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, Google, and more
- Valuable job training — Improve job skills with in-depth training on Excel and Photoshop, or learn valuable social media techniques with tutorials on Twitter, blogging, and podcasting
- Mobile training — Learn how to use mobile products such as the iPhone and iPad
- Access anywhere — Watch videos at the library or remotely from home
- ADA Accessibility — All videos are closed captioned Accessibility Statement