Armadale Family Support Network
A specialised team to help families in the Serpentine Jarrahdale area who may need assistance in dealing with varying issues and difficulties they are experiencing.
The Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale is an Associate Partner of the Armadale Family Support Network (AFSN). The network is made up of 30 agencies that provide services and support to families in the Shire. This Partnership gives residents of SJ greater access to agencies and their services.
For information on which agencies and services are available please download the Know Your Partners booklet below.
For further details on the AFSN and how to contact any of the agencies please follow the links below.
Armadale Family Support Network Website
External link to more information about the support network
Armadale Family Support Network (AFSN)
Phone Work 1300 887 487
Email Click here to email
Latitude & Longitude -32° 9' 27.9522" 116° 0' 42.61716"
Lifeline WA is a Partner of the Armadale Family Support Network (AFSN) and their services are available to residents of the Shire. Download the below brochures for the types of counselling that they provide at no cost to the community.
Lifeline WA brochures
- Lifeline WA - Guiding you through Bereavement Brochure (980 KB, pdf )
- Lifeline WA - Support for LGBTI Separated Parents Brochure (623 KB, pdf )
- Lifeline WA - Support for Separated Dads Brochure (1.7 MB, pdf )
- Lifeline WA - Support for Separated Mums Brochure (2.2 MB, pdf )
- Lifeline WA - Supporting Separated Parents Across WA Brochure (863 KB, pdf )