Cannington/Armadale Family Support Network
A specialised team to help families in the Serpentine Jarrahdale area who may need assistance in dealing with varying issues and difficulties they are experiencing.
The Cannington/Armadale Family Support Network (CAFSN) has 12 partner agencies that provide services and support to families in the Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale.
For further details on the CAFSN and how to contact any of the agencies please follow the link below.
Cannington/Armadale Family Support Network (CAFSN)
Address: 2302-2308 Albany Hwy,
Gosnells, WA, 6110
Common Entry Point Team
Ph: 1300 038 850
Cannington/Armadale Family Support Network Website
External link to more information about the support network
Lifeline WA is a Partner of the Cannington/Armadale Family Support Network (CAFSN) and their services are available to residents of the Shire. Download the below brochures for the types of counselling that they provide at no cost to the community.
Lifeline WA brochures
- Lifeline WA - Guiding you through Bereavement Brochure (980 KB, pdf )
- Lifeline WA - Support for LGBTI Separated Parents Brochure (623 KB, pdf )
- Lifeline WA - Support for Separated Dads Brochure (1.7 MB, pdf )
- Lifeline WA - Support for Separated Mums Brochure (2.2 MB, pdf )
- Lifeline WA - Supporting Separated Parents Across WA Brochure (863 KB, pdf )