What We Do
We provide a range of services for our community. From information regarding opportunities for community groups, to preventing emergencies across our Shire - we're committed to working together with our residents to build a better Serpentine Jarrahdale.
Community Safety, Community Groups, Citizenship and Facilities for Hire.
Emergency Services performs a critical role coordinating emergency services for a range of natural disasters and emergency incidents threatening life and property.
- Introduction to the Planning System
- How to lodge a Planning Application
- Do I Need a Building Permit?
- Local Development Plans
- Structure Plans
- Rural Strategy
- Planning Policies
- Planning Information Notes
- Online Mapping
- Contribution Arrangements
- Development in Bush Fire Prone Areas
- Swimming Pools and Spas
- Development Assessment Panel
- Activity Centres Strategy
- Development Assessment Unit Meetings
Our Rangers can be contacted for service requests or information regarding litter control, off-road vehicles, animal control and straying stock, illegal camping on Council Reserves and for parking control in public places.
Everything that you need to know about rates, including instalment dates, online payments, FAQ's, concessions, rebates and alternative payment arrangements.
Find out about works and projects happening in SJ; including work on roads, footpaths, lighting, buildings, parks and community facilities.
- Abernethy Road, Byford
- Armadale Road Upgrade - Tapper Road to Anstey Road
- Briggs Park Basketball Half Court
- Growth Areas Perth and Peel project (GAPP)
- Kargotich Road, Mardella
- Kingsbury Drive, Jarrahdale
- King Road, Oldbury
- Masters Road, Darling Downs
- Orton Road, Oakford
- Rowley Road, Oakford
- Soldiers Road, Cardup
- Wright Road, Mardella