What We Do
We provide a range of services for our community. From information regarding opportunities for community groups, to preventing emergencies across our Shire - we're committed to working together with our residents to build a better Serpentine Jarrahdale.
Community Safety, Community Groups, Citizenship and Facilities for Hire.
- Community Directory
- Youth Development Services
- Seniors Lifestyle Program
- Funding Opportunities
- Reserves and Trails
- Community Volunteering
- Justices of the Peace
- Clem Kentish and Australia Day WA Awards
- Access and Inclusion
- Cannington/Armadale Family Support Network
We're committed to protecting a sustainable, rural community lifestyle and are proud to be a Waterwise Council.
Emergency Services performs a critical role coordinating emergency services for a range of natural disasters and emergency incidents threatening life and property.
- Introduction to the Planning System
- How to lodge a Planning Application
- Do I Need a Building Permit?
- Local Development Plans
- Structure Plans
- Rural Strategy
- Planning Policies
- Planning Information Notes
- Online Mapping
- Contribution Arrangements
- Development in Bush Fire Prone Areas
- Swimming Pools and Spas
- Development Assessment Panel
- Activity Centres Strategy
- Development Assessment Unit Meetings
Our Rangers can be contacted for service requests or information regarding litter control, off-road vehicles, animal control and straying stock, illegal camping on Council Reserves and for parking control in public places.
Everything that you need to know about rates, including instalment dates, online payments, FAQ's, concessions, rebates and alternative payment arrangements.
Find out about works and projects happening in SJ; including work on roads, footpaths, lighting, buildings, parks and community facilities.
From time to time, the Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale will advertise tenders and expressions of interest for suitably qualified suppliers to provide goods and services.
Purchase order terms and conditions.