What We Do
We provide a range of services for our community. From information regarding opportunities for community groups, to preventing emergencies across our Shire - we're committed to working together with our residents to build a better Serpentine Jarrahdale.
Community Safety, Community Groups, Citizenship and Facilities for Hire.
Emergency Services performs a critical role coordinating emergency services for a range of natural disasters and emergency incidents threatening life and property.
- Introduction to the Planning System
- How to lodge a Planning Application
- Do I Need a Building Permit?
- Local Development Plans
- Structure Plans
- Priority Projects
- Rural Strategy
- Planning Policies
- Planning Information Notes
- Online Mapping
- Contribution Arrangements
- Development in Bush Fire Prone Areas
- Swimming Pools and Spas
- Development Assessment Panel
- Activity Centres Strategy
- Development Assessment Unit Meetings
Our Rangers can be contacted for service requests or information regarding litter control, off-road vehicles, animal control and straying stock, illegal camping on Council Reserves and for parking control in public places.
Everything that you need to know about rates, including instalment dates, online payments, FAQ's, concessions, rebates and alternative payment arrangements.
Find out about current roadworks across the Shire, including detour maps and project plans, please call Infrastructure Services on 9526 1111 for any inquiries.
- Abernethy Road, Byford
- Richardson Street, Serpentine
- Gossage Road, Cardup (Bridge)
- Nicholson Road, Oakford
- Percy's Park Toilet Construction
- Wright Road, Serpentine
- Abernethy Road, Oakford
- Jarrahglen Rise, Jarrahdale
- Mason Court, Serpentine
- Rapids Road, Serpentine
- Soldiers Road, Cardup
- Kingsbury Drive, Jarrahdale
From time to time, the Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale will advertise tenders and expressions of interest for suitably qualified suppliers to provide goods and services.
It’s an exciting time to work with us! Currently one of the fastest growing local authorities in the nation, find our current employment opportunities here.