What We Do
We provide a range of services for our community. From information regarding opportunities for community groups, to preventing emergencies across our Shire - we're committed to working together with our residents to build a better Serpentine Jarrahdale.
Emergency Services performs a critical role coordinating emergency services for a range of natural disasters and emergency incidents threatening life and property.
- Introduction to the Planning System
- How to lodge a Planning Application
- Do I Need a Building Permit?
- Local Development Plans
- Structure Plans
- Priority Projects
- Rural Strategy
- Planning Policies
- Planning Information Notes
- Online Mapping
- Contribution Arrangements
- Development in Bush Fire Prone Areas
- Swimming Pools and Spas
- Development Assessment Panel
- Activity Centres Strategy
- Development Assessment Unit Meetings
The Rangers should be contacted for service requests or information regarding litter control, off-road vehicles, animal control and straying stock, illegal camping on Council Reserves and for parking control in public places.
Your rates go towards improving our community in many ways.
From time to time, the Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale will advertise tenders and expressions of interest for suitably qualified suppliers to provide goods and services.