Bushfire Safety Survival Plan Workshop
Workshops & Talks.
21 October 2017
Equine Landcare - Bushfire Safety Survival Plan Workshop
"This workshop is designed to empower people on how to develop their own bushfire survival plan and it seeks to instruct them on how to use it during a fire event."
Details on your Bushfire Survival Plan:
- Scaled high-resolution property aerial map image
- Detailed 10km zone surrounding the property
- Learn to record the Fire Danger Indice, wind and weather forecasts and conditions
- Learn to predict fire behaviour and understand fire spread and fire shape
- Create a flowchart to trigger safe early evacuation or to stay and defend to reduce panic
Bookings are essential.
This project is supported by; Landcare SJ through funding from the Western Australian Government's State NRM Program, and the Peel Harvey Catchment Council through funding from the Commonwealth Government's National Landcare Programme.
Date and Time
- Saturday, 21 October 2017 from 9.30am to 12.30pm
Bookings are essential. Register now and don't miss out.
Morning tea and lunch provided.
Landcare SJ, 12 Paterson Street, Mundijong WA 6123.