31 October 2017
Outdoors October is about getting more West Australians active and outdoors.
We all know the amazing benefits to our health and well-being that getting into nature brings. Outdoors WA, supported by the WA Department of Sport and Recreation is leading the collaboration of outdoor leaders, clubs, organisations, schools and companies that make up the outdoor sector to bring an exciting calendar of events to the community. Make sure your outdoor club or organisation is involved.
Start planning your Outdoors October adventure.
Why Go Outdoors?
There are numerous rewards to being active in nature:
- Lifestyle – enjoyment of the great WA lifestyle of sand, sun, paddling, swimming, cycling, climbing.
- Community – connecting with family and friends, sharing time building memories.
- Connect – with our spectacular and precious natural environment.
- Unwind – supporting mental health, relax and escape the digital pressures of modern life.
- Challenge – taking on new challenges and gaining a sense of achievement.
- Adventure – discovering and exploring the unknown.
- Breathe – appreciating the natural world and open spaces.
45 events in the Peel Region this Outdoors October
Discover the Outdoors in the Peel Region
Most events are FREE!