NDIS Community Information Session
Community event information.
15 March 2018
Overview and latest updates
All welcome! Find out how the recent bilateral agreement between the WA and Commonwealth Governments may affect you. This session is for people with an NDIS or WA NDIS Plan, families and carers, and community members.
- What is the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme)?
- Information on the recently signed bilateral agreement
- What to expect if you are with WA NDIS or NDIS
- How to enter the NDIS (as a new participant)
- General information including: eligibility criteria, the Access process, your plan and your supports
Date and Time
- Thursday, 15 March 2018 from 9.30am to 11am
Phone: 9235 7200
Email: Click here to email
Call to discuss accessibility requirements including the need for interpreters.
Serpentine Jarrahdale Community Recreation Centre - Kingia Function Room, Mead Street, Byford WA 6122
Click more options to start directions.