Club Development Workshop
Community event information.
22 March 2018
Club Development Workshop - Fundraising and running events
Make raising money easy for your club!
- Unlock the secrets of successful fundraising
- See over 50 easy fundraising ideas for your club
- Learn how to create a unique fundraising event
- Learn how to engage everybody in your club in fundraising
- See how new fundraising strategies, like crowd funding are revolutionising club fund raising
Presented by Steve Pallas from Sports Community
Date and Time
- Thursday, 22 March 2018
Free event, registrations are requested via Eventbrite.
This workshop is presented by Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale, Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries and Sports Community.
Byford Hall, 9 Clifton Street, Byford WA 6122.
Click more options to start directions.