Jarrahdale an RV Friendly Town
Jarrahdale is an RV Friendly Town featuring its own RV short stay area off Jarrahadale Road (cnr Kingsbury Drive).
The following conditions apply:
- Only fully self-contained vehicles are permitted.
- No camping.
- Maximum stay is 3 nights.
- No campfires / cooking fires are permitted.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times outside your vehicle, please pick up and keep the area clean.
- Dump point limit of 150L per dump applies.
- All waste must be retained within the vehicle prior to disposal (no waste to ground).
A self-contained recreational vehicle (RV) is required to have;
- Internal Cooking facilities (must use during fire season)
- Sleeping facilities
- Water holding tanks for drinking and other purposes
- Holding tanks for toilet effluent
- Fully sealed holding tanks for domestic 'grey water' and shower facilities
- Sealable domestic waste container
Contact details to report misuse:
Rangers Services Team
Phone Work 9526 1136
Anti-Social or Hooning
Phone Work 131 444
Phone Work 000